STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Laws of the Republic of South Africa shall in all respects, govern this contract.
2. Rates are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) and are inclusive of 14% VAT.
3. All the above rates exclude the 1% tourism levy which will be added upon arrival.
4. Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel reserves the right to amend the quoted tariffs should there be any change in the percentage rate of VAT or any other levy, tax or impost becoming payable by Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel after the date of printing of this contract or in the event of the devaluation of the SA Rand.
5. The tariffs are quoted in South African Rand (ZAR) on a per room per night basis (unless otherwise indicated) and are net and non-commissionable.
6. Rack rates provided are a guideline, and are not the contracted rates. These are purely for the purpose of comparison and are subject to change.
7. Check-in time is from 14:00 and check-out time before 11:00.
8. The hotel will endeavour to accommodate groups for an earlier check-in, if required, but this is dependent on availability of rooms and cannot be guaranteed.
9.1. All cancellations must be given in writing to the hotel by e-mail at email@example.com Cancellations/Amendments are subject to the following conditions:
9.1.1. Cancellations made outside of 30 days from arrival, no cancellation fee charged.
9.1.2. Cancellations made within 30 days of arrival, 100% cancellation fee charged.
9.1.3. Guaranteed reservations will be held for the first night only, after which the accommodation will be released and an accommodation cancellation fee charged.
10. TERMS OF PAYMENT
10.1. 50% deposit is required to confirm a reservation within 48 hours.
10.2. Balance payable 30 days prior to arrival.
10.3. Please quote the reservation folio number and surname of party as a reference when payment is made.
10.4. Bank details: Laureate Private Resorts, First National Bank, Branch Code: 20 27 09 RMB PRIVATE BANK Cape Town, Account No. 62359552918.
11. VAT No: 4410256285
12. DOMICILIUM CITANDI ET EXECUTANDI
12.1. Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel chooses as its Domicilium Citandi Et Executandi:
12.2. Any notice, order, acceptance, demand or other communication addressed to Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel which:
12.2.1. Is sent by prepaid registered post to Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel at its domicilium for the time being, shall be presumed, unless the contrary is proved, to have been received by Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel on the tenth business day following the date of posting;
12.2.2. Is delivered to a responsible person in the employ of Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel during normal business hours of Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel at its domicilium for the time being shall be deemed to have been received by Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel at the time of delivery;
12.2.3. Is transmitted by means of a telefax to Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel telefax number for the time being, shall be presumed, unless the contrary is proved, to have been received by Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel on date of despatch of such telefax.
12.2.4. Is transmitted by means of an e-mail to Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel e-mail address for the time being, shall be presumed, unless the contrary is proved, to have been received by Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel on date of despatch of such e-mail.
13. STRANDLOPER OCEAN BOUTIQUE HOTEL OPERATIONS
The hotel shall be excused and shall not be deemed in default for any failure of performance hereunder, for any reason beyond its control. Such cause shall be deemed to include, without limitation, war, warlike operations, armed aggression, insurrection, riots, fire, explosions, accidents, failure to obtain government approvals, Governmental acts or omissions, regulations or orders, acts of God, acts of a public enemy, epidemics, quarantine, restrictions or labour unrest.